commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Barrett" <JBarr...@sawyermedia.com>
Subject [daemon] jsvc compile errors
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:09:53 GMT
I recently downloaded the Daemon source from jakarta, the one labeled "1.0-Alpha" with the
intention of using it for jsvc.  I had a compile error in home.c -- easy enough to fix, just
a missing semi-colon.  It looks like Bill Barker commited a fix for this on 1/18/2004.

Anyway it made me wonder: should I even be using this?  Should I be using head?

Thanks for the advice.,
+jeff

The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain confidential information
that is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This message
or any part thereof must not be disclosed, copied, distributed, or retained by any person
without the authorization from the addressee.