commons-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@managesoft.com>
Subject [Jelly] SWT taglib patches
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 00:44:16 GMT
Hi All,

Hope all is going well!

Over the past few months I've sent in a few Jelly SWT tag library patches
to enhence the library in several ways. The bugzilla numbers are:

24466 wallpaper support

Adds arbitrary support for wallpapering widgets with an image such as Shell.

24476 CTabFolder/CTabItem support

Support for the custom tabfolder and tabitem widgets.

24492 'var' and resource support for images

Adds variable name support for images and the ability to reference them as
a resource rather than a path.

24495 Color object support
24499 Font object support
24541 GC object support

Support for creating Color, Font and GC objects within jelly script.

These are the first tag extensions that I've ever written, so it
would be great if someone might be able to take a look at them to make
sure they're ok. If they require any changes, feel free to let me know and
I'll fix them up.

If changes are ok, it would be great if perhaps a committer might be able to
add them to the library proper when they have time?

Cheers,

Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft Corporation
     $       o_)$$$:   Melbourne Australia
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: