commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [poll][all] A very brief poll on your usage of javascript.
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:28:04 GMT
On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Mark R. Diggory wrote:

> To satisfy our interest on an issue being discussed in [commons-build]
> please answer this question.
>
> Question:
>
> Do you disable javascript in your favorite browser?

Is that really what you want to know? It doesn't matter what we, on
commons-dev, enable or disable in our browsers. The real question is what
our user base - which is much, much larger than the population of this
list - enables or disables.

I would be VERY uncomfortable with requiring the use of JavaScript to
navigate the Commons site, which I assume it where you're heading.

--
Martin Cooper