commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Riem" <mr...@win.tue.nl>
Subject Wishlist 1.0 (was RE: Release schedule for Jelly)
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:39:09 GMT
Hi Paul,

No you haven't been rude, I was just wondering when there will
be a official 1.0 release. I for one would like to have the
following things.

1. Better documentation on how to do command line running
   without the need of building in Maven.

2. Packaging of the JAR files with the binary distribution
   of Jelly 1.0.

3. More example Jelly scripts ;)

4. Doing builds in Ant + Jelly.

Just some ideas,