commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>
Subject [digester] relicensing to apache2.0
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2004 01:55:39 GMT
Hi,

I'm willing to do the relicensing work for digester.

I've experimented with the ReplaceLicense tool in committers repo, and
it seems simple enough.

Unless anyone objects, I will apply/commit the new license in about 48
hours from now.

Note: I've grepped for copyright statements in Digester, and found none
other than the ASF one. There are some @author statements for people who
are not apache committers, but those people were either contributing new
files with apache licenses/copyrights on the top, or providing patches
to files already copyrighted ASF so I can't see any legal issues (IANAL
and all that). In short, I can't see anything different in Digester from
the other projects currently relicensing.

Regards,

Simon