commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [all] maven sites
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:24:24 GMT
I have added a project.css file to the common-build area. It can be used as
a theme file or whatever, and should produce reasonably similar results
using both the 1.4 and 1.5 xdoc plugin. (Getting a similar result is
difficult as everything has changed and the combination of technologies just
ain't fun)

However, I should point out that the 1.5 plugin is buggy wrt tables on
IE5.5.

Stephen