commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [All] License change
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:43:40 GMT
I recieved a patch from Jeff Painter for converting all the commons code to
2.0, around 5 megabytes.  He is working on updating all the Turbine code as
well as Fulcrum, so he did commons as well.  At any rate, I wasn't watching
the mailing list, but I applied the section for Commons Configuration.  If
that looks good to everybody, I could apply the other sections of his patch
as well..

If anyone wants, I can send them his patch as well directly..

Eric