commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [lang][proposal] Clover for Maven builds
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:06:10 GMT
+1 from me..  I'd love to use it for configuration.  As the various commons
projects become mavenized, and start sharing navigation elements etc it
seems like sharing a Clover license is kinda the same thing.

I think you can argue that each commons project is just small module of the
larger Jakarta Commons project...

Eric