commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: Move Commons projects below "Project Documentation" in Navigation
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:59:41 GMT
From: "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk>
> i like this sounds of this (regardless of whether we find a way to make
> the menus collapse or not.

+0. I still think we should add explicit links in the top section for each
project.

I was thinking that maybe the Sandbox projects should _not_ be linked on the
side of every page. These projects are not released, and can move and vary
more over time. Perhaps the best combination is for links for each commons
proper project, and a single link for the sandbox. I would like to demote
the sandbox a bit - it might have the effect of pushing some projects to
promote ;-)

Stephen