commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject [collections] rc1 build
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 05:43:40 GMT

Possibly a bit early, but I've done the boring bit and cvs tag'd the repo
with a COLLECTIONS_3_0_RC1 and built accordingly:

http://www.apache.org/~bayard/commons-collections/

rc1-release /being the bits that ASF would deploy.
4maven/ being a couple of jars to put on the ibiblio repo.

The JavaDiff in that directory is also pretty recent. Unsure if we're
interested in releasing one of those to show the changes from 2.1 to 3.0.

GPG tagging to happen as soon as I get that set up on my home server.
Until now I'd used the Apache server, which is a 'bad' thing.

Any views/opinions?

Hen