commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Allow anonymous issue creation in JIRA?
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:41:29 GMT
Noel J. Bergman asked:

Gus Heck wrote:

> As long as the account creation process is friendly (like bugzilla,
> unlike scarab) I think this is fine.

> the nice thing about staying with bugzilla is I already have a
> login there. It would be nice if JIRA could share login info
> with Bugzilla so that it was all the same login/password

It does!  :-)  It imports your login.  I believe that the only issue is that
you have to have it reset your password.  But I could be wrong about that,
so we should check.

So it seems that a preference would be for Jira to show the option to enter
an issue, even when not logged in, and then just require a login.

	--- Noel