commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Jakarta Commons moving to JIRA
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:25:25 GMT
> (http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10012)

> Did you follow the link? I don't see ["You must register and
> login if you want to create, comment, vote, or watch issues"]
> anywhere on the page I linked which is what Jelly provides as
> an entry point from their website. Is there a better entry point?

If someone goes directly to a browsable project page without logging in,
they will not get much in the way of features.  They can browse.  Period.
Or they can login using the link at the top of the page, which will bring
them to the main Welcome page.  Perhaps Atlassian could adjust the screen to
use a sledgehammer.  Actually, perhaps we could get a custom menu item that
links to an FAQ page on the Wiki.

	--- Noel