commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim Reilly" <tim.rei...@consultant.com>
Subject RE: [lang] Array concat?
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2004 03:12:48 GMT
Hey Gary,

I looked at this last night but in my usage I usually don't want the
arrayStart{ and arrayEnd }
(Normally, I'm sending parameters to other (non-java) components; flash
movies, form fields.)
IMO it would be nice to complete the String::split/Array::join complementary
methods, but if it's not meant to be... that's ok too.

I did inspect the ToStringBuilder and ToStringStyle(s) further tonight
(nice!) It's a really smart bit of functionality, I'd not looked closely at
previously. If ArrayUtils doesn't end up with a join(), at least I found
some cool stuff in the process.