commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim O'Brien <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject Re: FeedParser in CVS with Atom Support (migrate to Jakarta Commons)
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 01:07:31 GMT
Kevin, on second thought, if you are not planning on bring in an
existing "community", and this is your IP.  I see no reason why you
cannot start this project in the sandbox.  When you mentioned that you
had a community, I had visions of 10 outside contributors all wanting
access to the jakarta commons sandbox.  One thing we absolutely are
trying to avoid going forward is adding committers via the commons
sandbox.  That was my only concern, but if this has ben addressed, I'm
not going to stand in your way.

Tim