commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <bur...@newsmonster.org>
Subject Re: FeedParser in CVS with Atom Support (migrate to Jakarta Commons)
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2004 03:58:39 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>Kevin A. Burton wrote:
>

>>I assume I will get an "all clear" from the ASF once they receive my
>>legal paperwork...
>>

>Signed CLAs are recorded for Kevin A Burton and Sofari.

Awesome... ok.  So does this mean I can go forward with the sandbox?  I
would like to move code into the sandbox, change the package and source
organization inline with Apache policy, and then attract other
developers from the Atom/RSS community.

I think this process will take about a month or so... then I would like
to address going through the incubator or moving to a commons project at
that point.

Make sense?

BTW.. emailed root@apache.org WRT passwd reset on my "burton" account
and haven't heard back. I assume I need to get sandbox CVS commit
whuffie as well.

Peace!

Kevin

--

Please reply using PGP:

    http://peerfear.org/pubkey.asc

    Dean in 2004! - http://blog.deanforamerica.com/

GPG fingerprint: 4D20 40A0 C734 307E C7B4  DCAA 0303 3AC5 BD9D 7C4D