commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gus Heck <gus.h...@olin.edu>
Subject Re: Allow anonymous issue creation in JIRA? (Re: [PROPOSAL] Jakarta Commons moving to JIRA)
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:30:13 GMT
I think this would be an improvement. Bad contact info is an issue. As
long as the account creation process is friendly (like bugzilla, unlike
scarab) I think this is fine.

I don't like "yet another login" and the nice thing about staying with
bugzilla is I already have a login there. It would be nice if JIRA could
share login info with Bugzilla so that it was all the same
login/password, but I realize that it might be difficult to do that. I
suppose one can't have everything though :)

-Gus