commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Apache Maven Repository Location
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 04:25:56 GMT

dion@multitask.com.au wrote:

> "Mark R. Diggory" <mdiggory@latte.harvard.edu> wrote on 19/01/2004
> 02:37:27 PM:
>

>>Should we establish a "project" to store such scripts and site with
>>documentation for Apache developers using maven (or not).
>>
>>-Mark
>

> I figured that script came straight from maven with a minor change for the
> repo location.
>
> See http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/src/admin/

true

> those scripts are more up to date wrt bugs etc than the one Jason gave you
> from what I can tell.

I actually used maven itself to publish the snapshots for math, I ran
this script once as an experiment, but went back and used maven to
complete the task for both the jars and distributions.

> Why not change the scripts to source the repo from a file?
> --

You mean something like "$HOME/build.properties"

maven.repo.central=cvs.apache.org
maven.repo.central.directory=/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository
maven.username=mdiggory
maven.remote.group=apcvs