commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: [lang] maven site
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:59:24 GMT
Stephen Colebourne wrote:
 > I haven't deployed it. My understanding is that we should deploy by
 > committing to CVS under jakarta-commons/docs and then cvs update on
 > the main server. Is this correct? Do we need extra karma to do this?

Actually, I just ssh-ed to apache.org, checked out [lang], and did:

maven site:generate site:fsdeploy

You could probably just do:

maven site:deploy

but I usually deploy sites on the apache machine to avoid the network
traffic.

There were talks a few months ago about checking in sites -- but as far
as I can see all of the commons project sites are not checked in.  I
didn't really like the idea anyway, and I'm not sure what the story is
anymore.