commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim O'Brien <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject Re: [collections] RC1 Maven site for review
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 01:29:20 GMT
+1 for removing the distracting list of components from the left nav and
replacing it with a link to components.html

Also, take a look at the Maven sites with a white background.  Betwixt,
CLi, codec, configuration, daemon, latka.

src/media/logo.xcf - get a copy of GIMP 1.2, open up the layer's and
create a logo.

Tim