commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Commons Multipart, anyone?
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:07:33 GMT
Here are a list of projects I think would benefit from a common codec
for multipart mime encodings (capable of various mime types) or some
sort of consolidation of Multipart Encoding into a Common codebase.

Web Services: SOAP
Web Services: XML-RPC
Jakarta Commons: HttpClient
Jakarta Commons: Net
Jakarta Commons: FileUpload
Jakarta: Struts

If you can think of any other please include them. I thought this might
also be of benefit to the Web Services folks because I know tools like
Soap and XML-RPC send messages over both  HTTP and SMTP and that there
is work that needs to be done in these projects concerning multipart SMTP.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer