commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: Feeler question for new commons project
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 18:48:13 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:
 > I would like to see about getting the Avalon Event package migrated to
 > commons, which really has little to do with Avalon itself.  In
 > contrast to the current Jakarat Commons Event package, the Avalon
 > Event package is developed with the Staged Event Driven Architecture
 > (SEDA) style programming in mind.

Sounds interesting.  Stephen created an [events] package in the
jakarta-commons sandbox a little while ago, but I think that was a more
low level library built around the concept of observable collections.

Can you provide a link (viewcvs or a Maven site) to the code so that
people can take a look?

 From what you've said, I think it sound like a good fit.  Anyone else
have an opinion?