commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Start new project in sandbox
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:07:27 GMT
IIRC the current policy is that any apache committer may (upon request)
be grant sandbox karma. the request probably needs to be made to the
pmc and cc this list.

it's considered good form to follow the commons standards and use the
template outline for the project.

you may like to read
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaCommonsEtiquette

note that the current policy is that sandbox cannot be released and
also that external codebases should now probably go through the
incubator.

- robert