commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [net] release question
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:07:55 GMT
I see.

After looking further into this matter, I begin to doubt the correctness of
the http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/prepare.html
instructions.  They recommend this line in the manifest

Implementation-Title: "org.apache.commons.foo"

The existing maven system produces
Package: "org.apache.commons.net"

To me, "Package" is a more descriptive key than "Implementation-Title" for
this value anyway.

I will stick with what Maven does.