commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [net] awfully quiet
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:27:45 GMT
It looks like we might have time for ant.  They are about to do a release
1.6.1 which we will not be in time for.  I don't know what the plans are for
1.6.2 but I will look into this question on the ant-dev list.  I might still
have some time to implement coding changes that I think we're in agreement
on.