commons-dev mailing list archives

From rdon...@apache.org
Subject cvs commit: jakarta-commons/betwixt/src/test/org/apache/commons/betwixt/io/read Elements.betwixt
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:09:05 GMT
rdonkin     2004/01/13 14:09:05

  Added:       betwixt/src/test/org/apache/commons/betwixt/io/read Tag:
                        REFACTORING-BRANCH_2004-01-13 Elements.betwixt
  Log:
  WARNING CODE ON THIS BRANCH IS EXPERIMENTAL AND LIABLE TO CHANGE! Initial commit of the
refactoring stuff. It has not been cleared up (in the way that I would have liked) but I think
it's better in. Apologies for the poor code quality and lack of documentation. Hopefully should
improve this over the next few weeks.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  No                   revision
  No                   revision
  1.1.2.1   +8 -0      jakarta-commons/betwixt/src/test/org/apache/commons/betwixt/io/read/Attic/Elements.betwixt