commons-dev mailing list archives

From steve cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [collections][lang] 2004
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 03:25:00 GMT
Aw, phooey.

I just changed the dates on all the commons-net classes.  Wish I had seen
these instructions beforehand.  On the other hand, with one exception they
all contained "2001", which, as far as I can recall, was before these classes
came under the Jakarta umbrella.  If memory serves, they entered the Sandbox
in 2002 and Commons proper in 2003.