commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject RE: cvs commit: How to block just these cvs commit mails
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2004 00:57:34 GMT
Quoting ASHWIN Suresh <a.suresh@sigmatel.net.ma>:

> True, but it would be great if there is a server-side method of doing it.
> I don't want the mails to even reach my machine, it is better to avoid their
>
> transfer from the server. These mails are rather frequent and voluminous
> anyways.
> Thanks,
> Ash

The COMMONS-DEV list is designed to be the place where the developers of the
various commons projects hang out.  As such, they are presumed to be interested
in the commit messages.  If you're only casually interested in the packages,
then you should either add a mail filter to your client (as was suggested) or
perhaps subscribe to the COMMONS-USER list instead.

Craig