commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>
Subject Re: digester parser mismatch
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:01:38 GMT
Hi Saeed,

This sort of question should be send to the commons-user list, not the
commons-dev list. Commons developers also read the user list, plus many
experienced users who are not developers but may also be able to help.
In other words: please *don't* reply to this email; instead, create a
new one and send it to the users list.

You will also need to provide a *lot* more information on your problem.
Your very brief description below makes it impossible to provide any
useful help. Commons users and developers are happy to help, but you
need to give us something to work with :-)

Oh - and please put the name of the commons component you are interested
in at the start of the subject line, like:
 [digester] parser mismatch

Regards,

Simon