commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] Maven Distribution's
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 00:51:23 GMT
Quoting "Mark R. Diggory" <mdiggory@latte.harvard.edu>:

> 1.) Is there anyone in particular that is in charge or who has ssh
> access to deploy maven distributions of nightly builds to ibiblio from
> the jakarta commons area?

I create and upload the nightly builds that are at:

  http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/

but don't have a clue who manages updates of the ibiblio repository, since it's
not an Apache thing.

> 2.) I'd like to start getting at least a weekly or monthly build
> (bin,src,jar) updated to ibiblio via whatever automated process is in
> place (if any yet).

Note that there is a new project in the Apache Incubator focused on building a
repository for all of Apache.

  http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ruper.html

I suggest that interested parties who want to see this happen sign up for the
mailing list (depot-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org) and help make it so.

> thanks,
> -Mark

Craig