commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [configuration] DatabaseConfiguration
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:02:14 GMT
Doesn't the testdb.script file get loaded by hqldb every time?   I remember
from using hsqldb that this was a pain..  I don't want to ignore the
testdb.script as we may need to edit the script, but on the otherhand I
guess now it is going to prompt to be committed constantly..  What do you
think of adding it to the unit test resources so it gets copied to
/target/test-classes and then run from there, that way preserving the old
one?

I know I have gotton around this by using Hibernate's ability to create sql
scripts dymanically and load them, but that is real overkill!  We could also
look at the mckoi db, I used that to unit test as well..

Eric