commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: Commons/PMC coverage
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:06:41 GMT

It's based on the project.xml's for components, as all Commons
components in the main repository seem to have them, and the
Board's committers/board/committee-info.txt file, which is the official
source of who is on which PMC.

The italics are based on recent votes of who has responded affirmitavely
to joining the PMC, but are currently due to be added to said file.

So PMC wise it's pretty official, though that can be out of synch with
what our current view of the world is.

Hen