commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject RE: [Jelly] Anyone cares in patches?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 13:45:01 GMT
Help and hassle are two things that will get people moving.

Always feel free to prod me into action. There are times when it's a quick
thing to help out and a spare 5 minutes is all it takes.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schaible@Elsag-Solutions.com> wrote on 08/12/2003
07:56:05 PM:

> dion@multitask.com.au wrote on Saturday, December 06, 2003 10:26 AM:
> > Sure, some of us do, but Jelly has been very broken this
> > year, and it's
> > been hard without some extra hands to help.
>
> Paul has answered in a privat mail, that he will look at any outstanding

> patches here on the list and in JIRA as soon as he has commit rights.
> Unfortunately his CLA seems to be lost at Apache ... (see thread for
Neil