commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: [Jelly-Tags SOAP] patched project.xml to run demo
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 09:09:14 GMT
Paul Libbrecht wrote on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 9:31 AM:

> Indeed,
>
> The only hope is that Sun has some considerations for ASF and  might,
> one day, consider this annoyment as something they could fix.
>
> Anyways, what's better to download: j2ee or web-services-pack ?

It depends on your project <g>. IMHO j2ee 1.4 contains jwsdp 1.2 completely, but at
least the components used for jelly-soap are contained in both. j2ee 1.4 is twice as big as
jwsdp 1.2, BUT jwsdp 1.2 is just an evaluation license for 60 days ...

Hopefully we can have Geronimo soon replacing this stuff completely. Who needs a Sun if you
have an Apache ;-)

Regards,
Jörg