commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: [Jelly] Anyone cares in patches?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 08:56:05 GMT
dion@multitask.com.au wrote on Saturday, December 06, 2003 10:26 AM:
> Sure, some of us do, but Jelly has been very broken this
> year, and it's
> been hard without some extra hands to help.

Paul has answered in a privat mail, that he will look at any outstanding patches here on the
list and in JIRA as soon as he has commit rights. Unfortunately his CLA seems to be lost at
Apache ... (see thread for Neil O'Tool as comitter).

Basically it is always difficult for new users, if the documentation and tutorial of a project
is out-of-sync and the list seems quite dead for the project. But I guess it is useless to
complain, you're probably not too happy about the situation either.

Regards,
Jörg