commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ash .." <equinus...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: [collections] MapUtils.getXxx() return types - repost
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 21:46:55 GMT
Proposed method sigs look OK to me.

>public static double getIntValue(Map map, Object key)
>public static double getIntValue(Map map, Object key, int defaultValue)

Stephen

Alright. I'll take that as the green signal for going ahead with
implementing the methods, and get to work on it right away.

Oops, I had meant "public static int getIntValue(Map map, Object key)" and
so on.

Ash

PS: Waiting to know that the ArrayUtils.subarray() primitive implementation
was ok.