commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Anyone cares in patches?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 11:50:15 GMT
Dear Commonners,

My CLA has been received and account activated.
Thanks for electing me as a committer.

My current priorities for Jelly are as follows, unless something
different is raised as essential:
-> documentation for users
-> documentation for "how-to-build"
	(including the memory issues and a better presentation
	of the non-downloadable-jars issue)
-> consideration of the many patches at Jira (and I fear also, some
partially lost in Bugzilla)
-> consideration of the outstanding bugs...
-> enhancement of the build-system to be able, at least, to build
without downloading the non-downloadable-jars

Opinions welcome.

Paul