commons-dev mailing list archives

From Robert <rob...@bull-enterprises.com>
Subject Re: [Jelly][RT] The purpose of the JellyContext
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:37:12 GMT
my .02 on this one. There is an issue in Jira about moving the variable
storage into an extensible Scope mechanism. I have a solution to this
and asked several questions about this some time ago, but nothing was
every done about it.

I do agree that with the context doing so much it can make things
confusing however.

Robert