commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [Configuration] Moving Configuration Now!
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:30:42 GMT
The way I would do it is to create the root directory
(/home/cvs/jakarta-commons/configuration) using "cvs add" but then
copy all the content over using a normal "cp". This way you copy all
of the history.
Maybe not the cleanest way (there are no commit messages) but it works
and as long as you work with whole directories it's safe.

By the way, Eric it is not too late, you can recover the sandbox
version and redo the move if you want to preserve the history.

-- Dirk