commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Commons - TLP
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2003 14:06:41 GMT
Do you think that moving JXPath to another location will increase
visibility/community? I don't think so.

It will be just another menu item like ORO, Regexp, BCEL, ...

There are better ways to attact more users IMHO, doing more
announcements (milestone/final releases), provide examples of
integration possibilities with other apache projects
(struts,velocity,OJB,cocoon,...) and cross-link. Also the apache
newsletter should be used to promote your fine component to an even
larger audience.

-- Dirk