commons-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: [lang] DateUtils proposal, standard date generators
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 16:21:53 GMT
I just imported into jakarta-commons-sandbox a component named
Thread Benchmark (TBM).  It is designed to make testing thread
synchronization problems easier and as a clearing house for identifying
thread synchronization problems, workarounds, and alternative solutions.

The proposal can be found here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-commons-sandbox/tbm/PROPOSAL.html?rev=1.1

Regards,

Glenn