commons-dev mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] New committer - Neil O'Toole
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 21:13:53 GMT
It took about 2 weeks for my account to get created.  The entire process
seems to be a bit disjointed, and I remember there being a proposal for
a web application to make it easier for those in power to easily create
accounts.  They asked for some committers to volunteer.  I can't find it
in the archives though.