commons-dev mailing list archives

From steve cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [net] SYST/FTPClient.getSystemName()
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:37:37 GMT
Two things, one immediately and one after this is developed:

1) Please tell me the output of the SYST command when you are logged onto your
OS/2 servers.  If different servers behave differently to this command, show
all different responses.

2) When this is developed we may ask you to test.  Thanks.

Steve Cohen