commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [codec] [proposal] Moving To Apache Commons
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:15:10 GMT
I agree with everything Martin said.  I often read codec messages and if
it wasn't hosted in Jakarta commons I wouldn't have worked on the
DigestUtils code.  Granted, that code is a very small piece of codec but I
think it says a lot about the community that people unrelated to a
particular project are willing to volunteer their time on small pieces.

David