commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DbUtils]Making the BeanHandler... Even Smarter
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2003 17:29:35 GMT
I added mapColumnsToProperties to the ColumnProcessor interface.  Take a
look at the BasicRowProcessor.defaultProcessor implementation.  Is there
any value to having this implementation or should we just use
BasicColumnProcessor?  It seems like anyone using Oracle and number fields
needs BasicColumnProcessor anyways and I don't see any backward
incompatibilities using BasicColumnProcessor.

David