commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: jelly tag to raise an exception?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 11:53:00 GMT
No, and this is indeed missing, to my taste.
It might not be so easy to write with good examples of try-catch
(wrapped exceptions might bite you).
If you really just want to throw to stop, you can use <ant:fail
message="xxx"/>. This even exits the VM in the the evilest
class-loaders environment (like ant or maven).

Paul