commons-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz>
Subject RE: [Fileupload] Progress Bar?
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:40:26 GMT
David and all,

As requested I have added an enhancement request to Bugzilla together
with 3 attachments :-

1. Diffs to, FileUploadBase, DiskFileUpload, and MultipartStream to
support Progress reporting for disk based file uploads.

2. Source for New interface FileUploadProgressReporter

3. Source for DefaultFileUploadProgressReporter (Not Required).

I believe that the requested changes are backward compatible.

I should point out that these changes merely enable progress reporting
implementations to be built upon the foundation of commons-fileupload.
They do not purport to be a complete implementation.

I have a working implementation based on this and using additional
support in Turbine, but there would be other ways to go using simple
servlets or another framework such as Struts.

Regards,

Peter