commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Status of Betwixt
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:13:06 GMT
Hi Tim,

On my part that almost all my "resources" go to my gui framework xulux
on codehaus, my work, my newly acquired family and preparation for my
new house. I try to organize a "betwixt" night so now and then, but that
is hardly enough time to get a new release out the door.
Robert is probably busy (or on a holiday?) and James has moved on to
other projects.
So currently betwixt is a bit asleep and wakes up so know and then when
I can schedule a betwixt night.

Mvgr,
Martin

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 19:55, Tim O'Brien wrote:
> Betwixt is a very useful component, and a number of people would like to
> start using it in production systems.
>
> Could someone give a quick update as to why Betwixt is still at a 1.0
> alpha?  and, also provide a timeline for a 1.0 release.
>
> Tim

Martin van den Bemt <mllist@mvdb.net>
mvdb.com