commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Essl <christiane...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Company Acknowledgements [was :Re: [HiveMind] 1.0 Beta]
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 13:58:42 GMT
Danny,

I'd agree. Still as you see rules are never that clear if you just dig deep
enough ;-).

If I can remember right Howard does some negotiations about the
contribution and so I think the PMC is informed - I'm not sure on that and
maybe Howard could clear that.

Anyway informing does no harm but it also does not help a lot in solving
the problem. Only an agreement will do that and Howard is working on that.
(He has continously posted on that). He protects ASF, him, you and me -
without control.

So I'd say maybe we should wait a bit and see how he comes further and than
go deeper in that.

--
Christian Essl http://jucas.sourceforge.net