commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [general] Updating 'whoweare.html'
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2003 04:05:31 GMT

These changes are now made. About 17 people took me up on the offer and
they ought to now all be on the whoweare.html page.

If I messed anything up, please let me know. Some people on the PMC may be
listed as Committers currently. I don't think I missed anyone, but I'll do
a sweep of the PMC list and the whoweare to compare tomorrow night.

This marks the end of this special limited offer.

Hen