commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Stanley" <mstan...@cauldronsolutions.com>
Subject RE: [betwixt] Betwixt troubles...
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:37:57 GMT
ok.

and yes you have permission to use it in any way that matters.  I just
looked it over though, and I accidentally included copyright disclaimers at
the top of some of the files.  I will resend them without the disclaimers.
It was written from scratch, no real world code used, completely
fictitious -- my class templates include the disclaimer and I just forgot to
remove it in some places.  I can either resend it with this stuff removed -
or - give you permission to remove it and add the APL to it.  Whatever
satisfies the legal requirement.  Your call.

Thanks, and like I said before I'd be more than happy to look into / patch
the issue(s).  Just waiting for confirmation.

- Mike